Rate on application
about 2 months ago
Morson International are currently seeking a Lead Logistics Controller for a permanent position to be based at RNAS Culdrose.
Due to the nature of the role, all applicants must have experience of working in store accountancy, preferably in the defence industry or within the armed services.
- Act as the first point of contact for Logistics controllers in all logistics matters,
supervising all aspects of logistics within Depth.
- Run, review and action all necessary Excel and Word reports to facilitate supply
solutions for Depth aircraft. (To include NOLOC, RDD, Inabilities, Site report, etc)
- Act as the point of contact for any Issue Centre logistic support, demands, inabilities
and Tooling requests.
- Liaise with the depth planning team to ensure access to all aircraft databases prior to
aircraft input and ensure that all RDD's are in keeping with the aircraft Link Tact.
- Operate the current release or version of IOS IT systems relevant to role, to include,
MJDI, MIS, CIETP, GOLDesp and MoDNet
- Carry out work which will enable CLF Management to achieve all Key Performance
- Utilise MJDI to demand, receipt, issue and store aircraft parts and consumable items
required to facilitate daily work.
- Ensure all assets are stored, issued and receipted in accordance with DLF and MoD
Security JSP 440.
- Maintain and control all assets held in stock, in accordance with Defence Logistics
- Loading and unloading of equipment, using the correct manual handling equipment,
use of forklift truck or overhead crane.