Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
11 months ago
Accountable for leading the provision of an effective and proactive operational integrity support service to the Asset to maintain compliance with Repsol Sinopec Resources UK's, Integrity Management System. The role covers all aspects of asset integrity and shall include; topsides Static pressure equipment, structures and topsides pipeline equipment and subsea infrastructure, including structures and pipelines. The Lead Integrity Engineer, leads a multi discipline team within the asset group and has a functional home within Integrity Technical Services Department.
* Act as the lead and primary focal point for all asset-specific integrity matters relating to: topsides and subsea (including pipelines) being a conduit to specialist Subsea, Structural and Pipeline Integrity Engineers to maintain asset integrity.
* Ensure the asset weight control data base is managed, controlled and maintained in accordance with company procedures and ensures this activity is supported by asset group disciplines and external contractors as required.
* Initiate periodic review of asset Risk Based Inspection Databases to ensure that these remain optimized and reflective of asset condition and aligned to effectively manage asset risk.
* Define and oversee the activities of the Asset Integrity Engineers, Structural Engineers, Pipework Engineers, Corrosion Engineers and Engineering Assistants providing support and guidance as required to ensure the Integrity Program is delivered effectively and efficiently.
* Initiate development, oversee and sign off on, high quality plans for the delivery of the asset integrity program which will drive Improvements at all levels of the planning process.
* Be responsible for ensuring the KPI dashboard is maintained, and proactively drive corrective action where necessary
* Attend monthly Integrity and Corrosion Management meetings
* Act as lead focal point for asset, at the monthly integrity forum meetings and proactively support strategic goals
* Deliver the annual Asset Integrity budget for all integrity related activities in accordance with internal processes and milestones.
* Act as SCE owner for Integrity within the Asset
* Act as focal point for Written Schemes of Verification and Performance Standards for the Asset, maintaining collaborative working relationships with ICP, HSE and other external stakeholders.
* Implement, maintain, manage and continually assess the asset Risk Based Inspection approach programme, to ensure it is effective and optimised at all times
* Optimise the use of technology as part of an Integrity management program with the aim of improving safety, supporting plant uptime, introducing cost reduction, effectiveness of inspection, or efficiency. (E.g. the application of non-intrusive inspection, and use of novel repair methods and practise)
* Initiate and lead learning's from incidents, investigations and RCAs and ensure these are effectively shared across the wider organisation.
* Ensure that the Integrity activities are subject to periodic independent audit.
* Undertake periodic site visits.
* Collaborate effectively with Production Chemistry activity and Wells Integrity engineers within the function.
Education Attainment & Accreditation
* Professional Engineer, Degree qualified or with considerable technical experience and demonstrable competence in a similar role with demonstrable experience and understanding in the areas of corrosion, structures, subsea, inspection or integrity management with relevant tertiary education.
* Continuing personal and professional development
Professional Skills & Experience
* Significant experience within the offshore Oil & Gas industry covering key aspects of pressure systems, pipelines and structural integrity management.
* Good demonstrable knowledge of legislation, guidance and regulations.
* Previous experience acting in capacity of Technical Authority for hydrocarbon containment or similar key integrity element is preferable.
* Strong commitment to both Process Safety and Personal Safety, and an understanding of the importance to business delivery of effective integrity management
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate level)