3 months ago
Document Control Lead , Permanent , Gloucester
The successful candidate will deliver Documents Control and Records Management services to the Power Station Programme. The post holder will work closely with the Document Control & Records Manager within Corporate Services to ensure compliance with corporate document control processes and policies and provide leadership for assigned DCRM resources. The post holder is responsible for defining and selling the Document Control Service across all projects ensuring alignment with other PMO and business areas.
- Duties will include:-
- Interface with project management teams, internal subject matter experts, external contractors and consultants.
- Development and management of electronic correspondence, document storage, transmittal systems and procedures.
- Managing on-going development and implementation of project systems and procedures and supporting the Manager to deliver Compliance Messages to the Business.
- Act as the escalation points for issues relating to Registering, storing and distributing information for use or review by the team, other Directorates or external bodies.
- Champion a Document Control community with direct and indirect Reports performing Document Control Functions
- Develop a Document Control Reporting framework based on Project / Business specific needs and ensuring added value to Heads of / Project Leads.
- Development of Training packages and Guides to fit Projects and Document Governance's needs from a Document Control and Records Management perspective
- Trigger need and process for updating DC System following any change in standards the
Document Control Lead
- Input for Developing Training and Support material for Document Control and Records management
- Act as a mentor to Senior Document Controllers
Skills and Experience
- Applicants must demonstrates a track record of success, achievement and learning in career to date, adding value within relevant positions.
- Experience of coordinating document management activities across multiple technical, commercial and/or project support officer roles.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Familiarity with QM/QA systems. Experience of Enterprise DCRM software tools
- Familiar with project governance, assurance and delivery management frameworks
able to define project requirements and assure project information management
deliverable quality prior to gate decision points familiar with the clients Value
- Excellent team player with experience of working in a project environment.
- Experience on setting up and operation of document management systems.