£350.00 - £400.00 per day
3 months ago
Job Title: Lead Developer
Duration: 3 months
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: £370 - £400
My client is current looking for a Lead Developer to join their existing team is Bristol for a 3-month contract.
Key Technical Skills / Experience:
- Experience of developing .Net applications (Web and Desktop)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and / or Oracle and creating stored procedures
- Familiarity with integration tools i.e. Microsoft Biztalk, NetWeaver, SSIS, Kafka
- Has worked in a challenging and complex organisation.
- Web Technologies; MVC, Web Forms
- Single Page Application (SPA) Frameworks (Angular, ReactJS, KnockoutJS)
- Entity Framework
- Develop and maintain bespoke applications
- Assist in maintaining the product backlog
- Follow processes and best practice to ensure configuration and development of solutions are testable and traceable.
- Identify new ways to exploit functionality in applications in accordance with the application roadmap
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.