£0.00 - £38.00 per hour
18 days ago
- Carry out the Design Authorisation of technical documents and draw sets, validate technical inputs to TRS and complete MOD closure activities.
- Support identification, management and delivery of change through Mod opening, DFM release and Stage 3 Closure of Mods on time, to cost and quality.
- Define, deliver and enable technical studies, trades and investigations to ensure the delivery of technical solutions in accordance to relevant Design methods and procedures.
- Provide reactive support to the plants and FAL on demand through close collaboration with Industrial teams.
- Ensure quality and technical delivery performance is consistent and in line with cascaded Design Quality Assurance Criteria
- Release of technical documents and DFM, the completion of TRS for MOD opening and MOD closure activities.
- Mod open and subsequent closure of changes to achieve plant RC reduction, cost of non-quality reduction and rate ramp up targets.
- Development of technical definition of changes to achieve plant RC reduction, cost of non-quality reduction and rate ramp up targets.
- Quick resolution of Design related issues raised by the plant.
- A high level of technical quality of deliverables within the team.
Aerospace is preferred industry background although will consider candidates from a high spec industry also (e.g. Formula 1, Satellites)
This role requires delegated Design Authorisation for A350 ATA57 (Wing) SSCI Design Data Set, Design Instruction and Design Technical Note. This posution is working on A350 Wing.