Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Lead Data Scientist
Do you want to work with a business who are on a mission to deliver rapid insights working with a variety of clients including Microsoft?
A consultative Lead Data Scientist is required for a long-standing business with over 300 customers in a variety of sectors including Hospitality and Retail that will give you exposure to a variety of different projects that deliver massive impact to the business.
As a Lead Data Scientist, you'll manage a small team, create roadmaps and work with the senior leadership team to drive forward the strategy of the function, where this role can shape the future of the business growth.
The culture is also quite unique to this business, they believe in having a very collaborative and inclusive culture, everyone across different functions are encouraged to work together and live the company values of including Excellence, Ownership and Integrity.
- Working closely with stakeholders you'll develop Road maps, strategy and drive forward the team
- Advanced knowledge of Python, R, Spark or Hadoop
- A very analytical and commercial mind, it's essential to be able to look at the data and see the commercial value it can deliver
- The Head of Data Science will have the chance to work with market leading clients such as Microsoft amongst other house hold names
- Ownership of your own team, whilst work with a business that truly value their Data
- Flexible & Home-working
- 33 Days holiday per year, reduced Gym and regular inclusive company events
- Budget for R&D and your own development on courses
- High probability to progress in to a Head of Data Science
To be successful in this role you'll need proven experience driving a culture within team, technically gifted of delivering insights within a business.
This role would be suitable for a Lead Data Scientist, Data Science Manager looking to progress in to a Head of Data Science.