£40000 - £70000 per annum
8 months ago
Would you like to work on some of the largest communication and cyber projects affecting over 10,000,000 people in the UK, whilst using the latest data science techniques and working a collaborative team of 30?
This is role is suit for a Senior Data Science or Lead looking to come into a well-established brand by supporting the Head of, mentoring Junior members of the team and still being hands-on coding with R or Python.
As Lead Data Scientist, you will be working on various Big Data projects across the business by understanding the data and presenting correct visualisations in a research-driven environment
The role and projects are classified and require DV Clearance, so if you are a British Citizen looking to explore work on cutting-edge projects this role will be for you. If you've never been cleared before please do not worry as we can support you through the process (projects can be discussed on the first call).
- A technical understanding of R or Python Machine Learning libraries (Scitkit, NumPy)
- A strong understanding of applying Data Science techniques
- Exposure of working with Spark or Hadoop
- An appreciation and Cyber Security or Networking (desirable) or sponsored training can be given.
- Matched on contribution level
- 10% Bonus
- 25 days rising with service
- Work as part of a collaborative Data Science team with a passion for their work
- Flexible working
- Training & development - Recent examples include sponsored hacker courses, machine learning certifications and more.
If you're also a Junior/Mid Data Scientist and would like to explore an opportunity with this business, please get in touch.
Apply directly through the advert or please do reach out to Chris Coyne directly to discuss the role in more detail.