Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
26 days ago
Morson International is recruiting for a Lead Cost Engineer on behalf of a Large Rail client based in London working on a large construction project.
- Maintaining the Cost Management database and checking that forecast and budgeted costs align with cost flows for EV purposes.
- Developing and contributing to the weekly and period reporting requirements.
- Participating in re-forecasts as required by the programme.
- Deploying and implementing the Project Control requirements included in contracts.
- Interfacing with contract administration on contract issues and status of changes. Providing assistance with assessment of changes.
- Participating in the preparation of cost studies utilising historical data, statistical analysis and cost and quantity comparisons. Developing new techniques as required to meet specific needs and within the parameters specified.
- Assisting projects in identifying and assessing changes.
- Participating in and contributing to Value Engineering studies.
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Target Zero principles.
- Cooperate with all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
- Act as a role model for the client's vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with the clients Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too.
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues.
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put information or information systems at risk.