North West England, England
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
6 months ago
As a Lead Compliance Auditor you will provide the entire business with a robust compliance audit service by working with other Compliance Auditors to conduct and deliver a professional firm wide programme of compliance audits. This includes the monitoring and reporting of compliance to internal company procedures, regulatory and best practice standards, and areas of risk.
To liaise with all areas of the business and its management teams to develop, monitor and ensure all quality standards are met. Risk mitigated and that a culture of continuous improvement is nurtured. In addition the role will work with other members of the Regulatory, Risk, Compliance and Audit teams to analyse and report statistics, reviewing any risk issues and opportunities for improvement.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and fast paced team where you will have the support of your colleagues as well as autonomy over your area of expertise.
I am keen to hear from candidates who share our values of teamwork and client focus. A similar background in a professional services environment would be ideal, with:
- Experience of designing and conducting independent compliance audits across a range of procedures, processes, regulatory standards and quality management systems in an objective manner. Ideally in a legal or otherwise regulated environment.
- Ability to analyse audit findings and varied performance information to determine trends, root causes and causal relationships ensuring the correct recommendation, corrective / preventative action is identified to drive improvement in business performance.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills and a proven track record in building strong and successful relationships with stakeholders.
- Highly developed analytical skills, adopting a 'thinking outside the box' approach considering the wider picture and impacts on any work undertaken.
- Ability to think creatively when developing audit approaches and considering business issues and to use other models and frameworks as best suits the circumstances.
The business would typically expect around 5 year's experience in an Audit role and that the post-holder has successfully completed a Lead Auditors course in ISO 9001:2015 (or previous versions of the standard) or equivalent.