12 days ago
Atlas Elektronik UK
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Lead Automation, Control and Instrumentation Engineer to work for our market-leading defence client; Atlas Elektronik UK (AEUK).
This is a fantastic opportunity to be in control of the development of control and automation solutions of Atlas Elektronik UK's Innovative Maritime Systems.
Your role, working in a multidisciplinary team, is to deliver effective control solutions that are safe and meet project requirements.
As Lead Engineer you will be responsible for;
- Defining, leading and delivering engineering work packages involving engineers across several disciplines from within the business to develop systems from initial concept through to customer acceptance in accordance with the AEUK Engineering Process Lifecycle. ï‚· Designing and testing equipment to meet stringent technical specifications in accordance with work package agreement budgets and timescales.
- Developing innovative solutions at the cutting edge of the available technology.
- Generating technical procurement specifications and working with suppliers.
- Ensuring test and acceptance requirements are agreed.
- Provide design specifications and supporting documentation at an appropriate level for the project.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of line managing teams of engineers as well as designing and implementing control systems. We are open to the industry that you have come from, what is important is your ability to effectively manage teams (tours will be a team of 5-10) along with your capability to work with technical control systems.
For more information or to apply for the role, please contact us on 0117 933 4590.