Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Up to £280 per day
3 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting a Laser Systems Maintenance Technician for our client based in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
Inspects, troubleshoots repairs, modifies and installs avionic laser system equipment; and supervises avionic laser systems activities. Individuals will have extensive Tornado/Fast Jet experience or military/civilian training with extensive proven experience gained as an Avionics test technician/engineer in a workshop or production environment.
Advises on technical problems of installation and repair of avionic laser systems equipment:-
- Uses layout drawings, schematics and pictorial diagrams to solve maintenance problems and analyses construction and operating characteristics of equipment to determine source of malfunction.
- Performs intricate alignment and calibration procedures.
- Determines repair procedures.
- Interprets and implements maintenance and installation procedures related to airborne laser equipment.
- Identifies maintenance problem areas using information provided by maintenance data collection reports
Repairs, modifies and installs avionic laser systems equipment:-
- Isolates malfunctions.
- Performs repair of unserviceable equipment, magazines/cassettes and support equipment.
- Conducts detailed tests of repaired components.
- Adjusts, aligns and calibrates equipment.
- Modifies system components and accomplishes original installation of equipment.
Inspects avionic laser systems equipment:-
- Inspects avionic laser systems equipment.
- Interprets inspection findings and determines adequacy of corrective action.
- Checks installed and repaired components.
- Reviews maintenance management publications.
- Analyses film exposure.
- Evaluates justification and practicability of proposed modifications.
Supervises avionic laser systems repair personnel:-
- Plans and schedules work assignments.
- Establishes work methods, production controls and performance standards.
- Establishes requirements for necessary maintenance equipment, tools and spare parts.
- Assigns repair functions to subordinates and establishes priorities for completed repairs.
- Evaluates performance of personnel in terms of compliance with policies, preventive maintenance directives and technical orders.
- Conducts on-the-job training.
- Ensures personnel are aware of appropriate procedures prescribed by the maintenance management directives