Vital Glasgow Construction
9 days ago
Due to recent project wins and an ever-growing order book, Our client - a reputable and established civil engineering contractor - is looking to add to their Operational Team in a beautiful part of the Scottish Highlands.
Our client is looking to appoint a Senior Surveyor to join their expanding team in Invergordon. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, confident and motivated with good communication and mathematical skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Within this role your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Site Set up and documentation preparation, coordinate the selection and requisition of plant and materials
- Supervision, coordination and monitoring of sub-contractors performance, Coordination of HSE and quality assurance on site
- Accurate record keeping of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same to company management, commercial team and client.
- Coordinate site meetings between design team and subcontractors
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Developing temporary works solutions in conjunction with temporary works designer
To be considered for this position you will be able to demonstrate:
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related Discipline is required.
- Experience of Design Build works in Road construction projects
- Experience in structural concrete
- Proficient in Microsoft project and Microsoft office
- Knowledge of GPS operated plant
Accommodation can be provided for the right candidate.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package. If you would be interested to know more, please contact Jamie Nicholson or call 01698 573 850 for more information.