£240.00 - £280.00 per day
14 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a Land Surveyors for approx. 3 months to join our clients internal survey team. The work is varied - including control, scanning, monitoring, setting out and mobile clearance scanning. The surveys are on rail and road networks, undertaken on a mixture of days and nights.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Good working knowledge of land & measured survey and mapping techniques and their practical application
- Basic awareness of BIM and Digital Engineering
- Knowledge of safety management and its application within the railway, road, tunnel and river environment
- Ability to undertake site measurements using appropriate techniques and equipment to meet customer requirements
- Ability to create digital data to meet customer requirements
- Good experience of measured survey, setting out and mapping in railway, road, tunnel and river environments
- Experience in the creation of digital datasets including 3D CAD models, point clouds, images and databases
- Experience in assisting Engineers in providing professional surveying services to major projects and maintenance organisations
***This role is working in the public sector and therefore must be set up on a PAYE or Umbrella basis. No limited companies are permitted. ***
In order to apply for the Land Surveyor or for a confidential chat please submit your CV via this advert today.