Vital Glasgow Construction
7 months ago
Are you an experienced Land Manager with a background in Construction? Do you want to work for a well known and reputable contractor? Do you want to work for a company with a solid profile, and a history of delivering large projects nationally? Do you want to be part of an ongoing development and growth plan within a major construction business?
Then Vital wants to talk to you!
Vital Resources have been tasked by a national contractor to assist them in appointing a new Land Manager to oversee and assist with the further development of the company profile nationally. As a Land manager within this capacity you would be expected to:
- Identify and Develop opportunities for Board Consideration
- Prepare and Manage the negotiation of Land Bids
- Secure land and Budgets in line with the Company acquisition programme
- Secure necessary legal agreements to facilitate land purchases
- Develop the network of Industry and professional contacts to maximise development opportunities
The successful applicant for this role would be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree qualification (or the equivalent)
- Membership of a professional institution
- Knowledge of Planning Systems/ Legislation (Scotland)
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package. If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Alternatively please click the "apply now" link.