Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
14 days ago
Morson International is recruiting for a Land and Estates Asset Manager Role, to manage core estate and land management occupational data, records and estate plans, tracking transfers and accounting for interim changes and final occupation of all land required to build and operate the railway.
- Develop records and electronic data, demonstrating and auditing trail of land use by who, where and when across the estate through to completion and where applicable exchange of good title.
- Manage, maintain and update the Estates Management System (EMS) which holds the estates computerised land data.
- Work with the Estates team and Estates Management System regularly maintain the milestone tracker.
- Collate the changing status of user occupation, where and when to produce a reporting dashboard on the status of custodianship and planned land transfers.
- Manage, maintain and update the changing areas for each project across London as land transfers from one user to another ultimately through to the end user.
- Keep an audit trail in EMS of the land exchanges across the entire route, working with the Estates Senior CAD Coordinator to map in GIS.
- On overall completion of each project, check through historical database records, final handback certificates and mapping information to verify that all related sites used by each party have been successfully returned to the appropriate end user.
- Manage existing land referencing contracts and budget where necessary.
- Act as main source to access the Property Register, which holds archived land acquisition data and notices served.
- Manage access to Land Registry to check lease and freehold titles where applicable.
- Manage and maintain interactive mapping systems to provide an accurate, reliable source of information that reflects status at any given time.
- Assist in practically managing some on-site final handback transfers to exchange estate land from the last outgoing contractor to final incoming end user.
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working to the Target Zero principles.
- Co-operate with all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times.
- Act as a role model for the clients vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with the clients Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too.
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues.