Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum + negotiable
about 1 month ago
My client is currently looking for a Land Access Coordinator/administrator on a contract basis based in Birmingham.
The "Land Access Coordinator" would undertake:
- Contacting landowners, tenants, agents, etc., to arrange surveys in a daily basis;
- Updating their progress in our Communal Working spreadsheets;
- Sending Close Of Play reports, in a daily basis, to Discipline Survey Coordinators with the progress made in survey arrangements;
- Supporting the weekly and monthly submissions;
- Preparing specific documents for specific third parties, including Local Authorities, if required.
The key skills are:
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good command of Excel.