Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum + negotiable
5 months ago
The "Land Access Coordinator" would undertake:
- Contacting landowners, tenants, agents, etc., to arrange surveys in a daily basis
- Updating their progress in our Communal Working spreadsheets
- Sending Close Of Play reports, in a daily basis, to Discipline Survey Coordinators with the progress made in survey arrangements
- Supporting the weekly and monthly submissions
- Preparing specific documents for specific third parties, including Local Authorities, if required.
The key skills are:
- Good communication skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good command of Excel.