Birmingham, West Midlands
21 days ago
My client an American owned engineering company with a very large global presence, are currently working on a brand-new joint venture with HS2.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who will be key in supporting their Land Access Team in its delivery of innovative solutions to clients.
- Coordinating land access for works by acting as link between the Project Managing Team and Scheduling Team.
- Make phone calls and send notices to landowners in compliance with the Land Access Procedure deadlines.
- Keep landowners updated and deal with complaints and queries regarding land access.
- Request or renewal of access permissions as required by the programme without compromising the good progress of the works.
- Providing administrative support to the Land Access Team and AWH Team.
- Managing and keeping up to date spreadsheets including trackers and GIS linked systems and feeding into MI reports.
- Assisting with the ongoing design and running of the Information Systems
- Liaison with staff as required, especially the Community Liaison Team.
- Reporting to the Package Manager land access status updates and impact on the programme.
- Co-operate in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures always.
Key working relationships
- Working closely with the Land Access Team, Project Management team and Scheduling team.
- Collaborates closely with the Community Liaison Team.
- Develops effective working relationships with landowners, key stakeholders and community representatives.
- A high attention to detail and accuracy, well organised.
- The ability to work in a high volume, fluid work environment.
- Must be a self-starter
- Great Excel skills is a must