Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
- To support current and ongoing build requirements the V22 Value Stream are currently recruiting for an experienced laminator to join our existing team.
- Support current and ongoing build requirements the V22 Value Stream
- Be part of the manufacturing team
- Compliance with business procedures
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compliance with Technical specifications/documentation
- Working to SOPs
- Adhering to Risk Assessments
- Support team members/ team leaders to meet customer demands.
- Support continuous improvement activities within the value stream.
- Be fully conversant and compliant with the Company's Health and Safety policies. Ensure that all relevant Health and Safety legislation is effectively implemented and managed.
- Experienced within laminating processes and procedures.
- Ability to lay up pre preg, core & film adhesives
- Able to bag products
- Experience in laminating complex parts
- Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate good writing, reading and communication skills.
- All candidates will be expected to comply with the GKN employee handbook.
- Applicants should be able to work in a highly skilled environment that requires a high level of attention to detail. It is essential that all individuals are team players