Crawley, West Sussex
£45.00 - £53.00 per hour
23 days ago
This role is working on an aerospace defence programme supporting the development of new test solutions utilising Labwindows/CVI. Seasoned in electronics design and testing.
AT THE COAL FACE / TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Originate, specify and prove designs to meet project operational requirements.
- Ensure the product is delivered on time and to budget.
- Ensure that project safety and airworthiness requirements are addressed in a manner consistent with company processes.
- Develop test requirements with design engineers to create reliable test solutions.
- Review new designs of products for testability.
- Develop test documentation to support test systems.
ADDITIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION: WE SEEK A TEST DESIGN ENGINEER WHO HAS WORKED IN A MILITARY / DEFENCE ENVIRONMENT / INDUSTRY WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OR WHO IS CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE (SC LEVEL MINIMUM)