£9.60 - £10.00 per hour + paye
10 days ago
Our prestigious Client within the Aerospace industry based in the Hilsea area of Portsmouth is looking for a Labourer/Forklift Driver to start ASAP!!!
3-months on-going work
Standard days Mon-Fri paying £9.60ph for the first 12 weeks before moving up to £10.00ph
- Keeping Mould shop and Silicone floors clean and tidy using pedestrian operated floor cleaner/scrubber.
- Empty waste oil from machine drip trays
- Empty factory bins to the relevant yard skips
- Inform Reception when skips need emptying
- Ensure the area around skips is kept free of over-spill - to include nails screws etc.
- Top up hydraulic pump packs on machines with oil when required
- Ensure all yards are kept clean and tidy and report to the Head of Buildings and Maintenance any unauthorised materials, spoils, rubbish etc. that has been left in the yards.
- Inspect yards on a weekly basis for weeds and if necessary remove when practicable
- Make sure that pallets are stored tidily in the designated area
- Assist Maintenance team in general day to day duties ( experience with machinery, and relevant qualifications would be an asset)
When the above duties have been completed in their daily schedule, other duties can be performed to assist Operations, but this must be authorised first via The Head of Buildings and Maintenance -
- Transport of materials to stores and lineside
- General painting
- 5's, Kaizan events
- Must possess a current forklift operator's licence and have a full EU/UK driving license.
- Worked previously in a manufacturing environment
- Takes a proactive approach to the above tasks, with a good attention to detail.
- Self-starter requiring minimum day to day supervision
- Basic experience of using hand tools associated with maintenance functions.
- Good communication skills with a basic knowledge of computers ( Microsoft Office)
You must have current FLT license and full clean UK driving license to apply. Please attach all relevant paperwork with CV's to be considered.