Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
Rail Technical Team
3 months ago
Morson international is recruiting for a labourer with CSCS card, driving license with trailer category license, ideally first aiders with experience in construction sites/major projects.
Proactive, working on flexible hours, local. Estimated duration - 8 weeks. Start date: 11/02/2019
Maintain GS6 and pedestrian barriers: wash cones and signage ensure pedestrians' barriers are upright. Erect silt netting and maintain.
- Check all water courses.
- Refuel and check over lighting towers, pressure washer.
- Maintain site signage.
- Salt/Grit trackway.
- Maintain footpath diversion signage.
- Maintain all site signage.
- Maintain compound storage areas and footpaths.
- Check TM signage.
- Install crowd barriers and signage at the main compound