Up to £9.20 per annum
Vital Bristol Technology
4 months ago
Our client is one of the largest Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure companies and they are currently looking for a looking for Laboratory Production Support Technician in Nottingham to start ASAP until November.
The position is responsible for preparing and performing the daily shipments of radioactive pharmaceuticals under ADR (Carriage of dangerous goods) regulation. Also, the planning of production schedules for multiple sites and participating in several other tasks to support our QC/QA, Production and Administrative teams on site:
1. Shipping of PET radio pharmaceuticals
* To prepare and clean the cases (~25kg) to be shipped in the day before production
* To pack, check and ship radioactive materials
* To perform the Laboratory cleaning
2. Production planning
* Plan for most effective use of radioactive materials from multiple sites to numerous hospital locations
* Liaise with other production sites, hospitals and driver companies
3. Support to other department in addition of the above processes
* To participate to booking in of goods and replenishment of consumable
* To support in some administrative work, archiving, QC administrative tasks and other tasks depending on candidate capability
4. Organizational responsibilities
* To interface with the different departments and sites and with the driver companies in charge of the deliveries of the radio pharmaceuticals.
Willingness to learn
Proficient in the use of MS office (particularly Excel and Word)
Attention to detail
Ability to work independently
Experience of working with radioactive materials and in GMP environment would be an advantage although full training will be provided.
Full time, rotating shifts 03:00-11:00 and 11:00-19:00
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.