£40000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance + pension 20%
6 months ago
Laboratory Manager / Quality Manager - Asphalt, Aggregates Testing
Salary circa £40 - 50k + car allowance + excellent pension (20%) + 25 days holiday + benefits
Location Home Based anywhere in UK
Hours Monday - Friday - typically 2 - 3 days per week travel to customer sites
- Quality, Lab or Technical Management experience within a laboratory testing for the construction industry.
- Experience of Testing asphalt or aggregates or concrete or bituminous materials
- ISO 17025 environment.
- HND, HNC level or above
- Staff or / and customer management experience
- Have experience in third party auditing or assessment
- Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with laboratory staff, management and stakeholders at all levels.
- Responsible for managing the assessment of laboratories throughout the UK.
- Assessment visits and provide support on both technical and policy issues.
- The position involves extensive travel with frequent overnight stays, mainly within the UK typically 2 or 3 days a week with 2 days working from home.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Quality Manager ; compliance manager; Testing asphalt or aggregates or concrete or bituminous materials; Regulatory manager; Lab or Quality Management ; ISO 17025; Regulatory Compliance Manager ; Compliance Manager ; Quality Manager / QA Manager / QA/QC Manager / QHSE Manager; Assessment Manager; Assessor.