Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
As the L&D Manager you will work closely with the HR Leadership Team to build & develop the L&D strategy whilst ensuring the 'day to day' L&D initiatives are delivered effectively.
- You will work with the business to improve performance across the Leadership teams
- Own the Early Careers agenda which includes attracting & retaining the best talent.
- Responsible for the Apprenticeship Levy
- Implement qualification based learning - ILM
- In conjunction with the HRD and business leaders, define and agree the L&D Strategy and priorities, leveraging analytics to help ensure meaningful diagnosis of training programmes
- To organize and advance the career of talented individuals across the business
- Ensure the required levels of leadership and talent are identified and maintained throughout the business.
- Ensure that the internal delivery of training is relevant to the needs of the overall business and are designed and developed accordingly
- Review & Improve the product / sales training that is delivered across the business