Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + Benefits
29 days ago
My client is looking for an experienced L&D professional to join their thriving team. This individual will combine strong learning design expertise, knowledge of digital learning and experience working in a commercial, business generative environment.
The individual will identify breakthrough opportunities for growth through building relationships with key contacts in central government departments, universities, management consultancies and defence organisations to secure, scope and implement learning and development projects.
The individual will provide consultancy and expertise in the design and implementation of new digital and blended learning solutions and ensure appropriate and effective solutions are deployed to meet customer and learning objectives.
The role covers the following objectives:
- Develop strategic relationships with clients and new partners which open up new L&D market opportunities and access to long term and significant value contracts.
- Develop central government accounts to win additional and wider opportunities for L&D business, across the client organisation, developing multiple relationships at a strategic level
- Develop ways of working with new and existing clients and partners that create innovative solutions and win new clients who require digital training programmes
- Secure additional and ongoing revenues from identifying new opportunities for strategic development of the account
- Provide consultancy advice and support to partners and clients in scoping, specifying and implementing digital learning
- Lead and draft bid and proposal responses in response to client tenders through both public and private procurement routes
- Increase market penetration through developing and executing go to market strategies for new and existing business
- Present proposals and concepts to meet client's specifications and business requirements that deliver to time, quality and budget requirements
This exciting new role will suit an experienced L&D professional who has the ability to win new business and build on existing client relationships.
The salary for this role is £45,000-£55,000 pa + package
The role is based just north of Leeds but some travel may be required.