Up to £20.79 per hour
4 months ago
L&D Business Partner; 12 month contract; based in Rosyth; £20.79 PAYE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an L&D Business Partner to work for a defence client based in Rosyth. The successful candidate should be passionate about helping people learn and grow.
Excellent communication skills are essential as we have a complex network of stakeholders (both internal and corporately) that with their involvement can make our future learning solutions both 'fit for purpose' and future ready.
Ultimately you will help us succeed by training and developing our colleagues in both behavioural and technical competence
Working with the Head of Talent and Transformation your role will include creating and executing learning strategies, plans and solutions.
Evaluating individual and organisational development needs. Implementing various learning methods using the 70-20-10 model (eg coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
Designing and delivering e-learning courses, workshops and other interventions - both classroom environment and through platforms such as Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
Assessing the success of development plans and helping colleagues make the most of learning opportunities as well as measuring the return on investment for the company.
As well as supporting the facilitation of cyclical activities such as Performance Reviews, Succession Planning and Talent planning.
- Developing, designing and implementing learning strategies and solutions in line with our People Plan
- Using technologies and internal social media to drive, communicate and deliver L&D solutions that deliver both technical and behavioural competence
- Creating and maintaining competence and training records on Success Factors and shaping future functionality requirements
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with suppliers and consultants
- Ensuring that tactical in year L&D requirements are planned, fit for purpose and delivered in the most efficient way to protect productivity and to optimize the budget
- Support the group cyclical activity, i.e. PDRs, Talent & Succession
- Manage L&D projects and solutions in an inclusive and collaborative manner, considering stakeholder outcomes and needs
You will need proven experience as an L&D Business Partner and be a self-starter and motivator. You will be tenacious and able to positively challenge legacy approach and stimulate change through stakeholder engagement. Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods and technologies is required along with familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices. You will be proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS). Excellent communication and negotiation skills are required along with sharp business acumen. You will have the ability to build rapport with colleagues, key stakeholders (including Trade Unions) and Training Partners / Consultants. Lastly, a professional certification would be an advantage.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this role.
Human Resources; HRBP; CIPD; HR Generalist; ER; Employment Relations; Employee Relations; Employer Relations; Resource Planning; Trade Unions; Stakeholder management; People development; Talent Management; Succession Planning; HR Policies; Change Management; Mediation; HR Advisor; HR Specialist; Employment Law; People Management; Learning and Development