Up to £20.50 per hour
3 months ago
KNOWLEDGE MANAGER - CONTRACT APPROX 11 MONTHS - PRESTON CHANNEL WAY - PAY RATE £20.50 LTD PER HOUR
- Manage a pipeline of Knowledge Management drumbeat and improvement tasks effectively.
- Create effective and high quality knowledge articles which support the SIAM Knowledge Management strategy.
- Ensure that the knowledge bases are managed and maintained as per the Key Performance Indicators.
- Champion the Knowledge Management culture by encouraging and supporting the representatives across the Business to adopt and be fully engaged in the process.
- Identify opportunities to improve the Knowledge Management process which support the KM Objectives and lead the opportunities through to completion.
- Be an active member of the My IT Support Community forum's by posting new exciting and interesting forum posts to engage participation and help users by finding answers to their questions.
- Communicate the Knowledge Management Key performance Indicators to Key Stakeholders and manage operational risks accordingly.
- SIAM Knowledge Management Governance
- Manage the Knowledge Management Plan to ensure that the Knowledge Management Team meet and exceed the Knowledge Management Team Targets
- Manage the Knowledge Management Target Reporting
- Management and Maintenance of the End User Knowledge Bases
- Collaborate with multiple Departments within the SIAM Organisation, the Business Authority and Tower Service Providers
- Support the Knowledge Management Lead with Transition activities
- Identify and Manage Operational Risks
BUSINESS EXPERTISE (company/industry knowledge):
- To fully understand the business goals and needs of clients by immersing yourself in their environment
- To have a clear understanding of Knowledge Management Best Practises
- To understand industry standards relating to Knowledge Management
- Detailed knowledge of Knowledge Management
- A clear understanding of Knowledge Management Best Practices
- An understanding of industry standards relating to Knowledge Management
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Tenacious individual with strong motivation
- ITIL qualification desirable
ANY OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
Strong Communication Skills are essential within this role. On a daily basis the Knowledge Manager will speak with many Roles within the SIAM Organisation, Business Authority and the Tower Service Provider on different levels from Operational Staff to Executive Level therefore it is imperative that the Knowledge Manager is assertive but is able to build good relationships.