Up to £20.50 per hour
5 months ago
Job Title - Knowledge Manager
Location - Preston
Rate - £20.50 per hour
Contract Length - 9 Months
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF JOB:
* Manage a pipeline of Knowledge Management drumbeat and improvement tasks effectively.
* Create effective and high quality knowledge articles which support the SIAM Knowledge Management strategy.
* Ensure that the knowledge bases are managed and maintained as per the Key Performance Indicators.
* Champion the Knowledge Management culture by encouraging and supporting the representatives across the Business to adopt and be fully engaged in the process.
* Identify opportunities to improve the Knowledge Management process which support the KM Objectives and lead the opportunities through to completion.
* Be an active member of the My IT Support Community forum's by posting new exciting and interesting forum posts to engage participation and help users by finding answers to their questions.
* Communicate the Knowledge Management Key performance Indicators to Key Stakeholders and manage operational risks accordingly.
* SIAM Knowledge Management Governance
* Manage the Knowledge Management Plan to ensure that the Knowledge Management Team meet and exceed the Knowledge Management Team Targets
* Manage the Knowledge Management Target Reporting
* Management and Maintenance of the End User Knowledge Bases
* Collaborate with multiple Departments within the SIAM Organisation, the Business Authority and Tower Service Providers
* Support the Knowledge Management Lead with Transition activities
* Identify and Manage Operational Risks
BUSINESS EXPERTISE (company/industry knowledge):
* To fully understand the business goals and needs of clients by immersing yourself in their environment
* To have a clear understanding of Knowledge Management Best Practises
* To understand industry standards relating to Knowledge Management
FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED (qualifications/experience):
* Detailed knowledge of Knowledge Management
* A clear understanding of Knowledge Management Best Practices
* An understanding of industry standards relating to Knowledge Management
* Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
* Tenacious individual with strong motivation
* ITIL qualification desirable