€70000 - €100000 per annum
6 months ago
Morson International is working with a leading telecom solutions provider, whose products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries. As part of their continuous growth strategy, my client is now recruiting for an Account Manager who has had experience with French Enterprise customers, especially those operating in the transportation sector. The goal is to have a starter in place by the end November / early December; therefore they would like to start the interview process in September to take into account notice periods that may be 3 months.
- A familiarity with Enterprise customers in the French transportation sector - mainline/urban/air transport
- Develop account plans and build positive and productive relationships with clients.
- Understand customer needs and identify new business opportunities.
- Address customer concerns and queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop business proposals and organize product presentations for clients.
- Work in compliance with company standards and business process.
- Coordinate internal resources, e.g. Pre-Sales and Post-Sales teams
- Experience: 3-5 years' experience in the French Enterprise Market, and 1-3 years' experience in key account sales or vertical market sales, preferably in IT Industry
- Deep understanding of France Enterprise Market and a clear view of break-through strategy.
- Good leadership in working with different departments and people
- Great adaptability and flexibility to changes in a fast growing organization
- Demonstrated an ability to differentiate from competition in a competitive landscape
- Proven ability to prospect and penetrate new customers