Up to £0.00 per annum
9 days ago
Key Account Manager opportunity - Stuttgart
Morson International are working with a world leading ICT Solutions company who are looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Stuttgart. You will be responsible for the sales within a world leading Automotive company.
The Key Account Manager will be:
* Responsible for the construction of high-level relationships for key OEM
* Responsible for planning and organizing brand marketing activities with customers and establishing
* industry brand influence
* Participate in the construction of middle and high-level relations among partners, and jointly build and
* maintain a healthy partner ecosystem
* Responsible for the operation of the industry project and responsible for the success of the project.
The successful Key Account Manager will have:
* Bachelor's degree or above, major in automotive or electronic engineering, computer, etc.
* More than 10 years working experience in OEMs or Tier-1 supplier
* Rich automotive relationships and resources, and experiences in effectively communicating with OEMs and
* guiding customer needs
* Successful marketing developments and new business/customer development practices
* Strong communication and coordination skills, strong initiative and teamwork spirit, and strong learning
* Achievement orientation and dedication
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.