The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure a healthy and balanced relationship with our Client's customers, through a proactive and visionary approach to the account. This should be achieved by having a good understanding of what our Client's automotive customers expect while prioritising our Client's objectives and procedures
- Experience and Knowledge of Automotive customers
- Understanding of Business Case's and an ability to turn the facts into recommendations
- Economic awareness and financial knowledge
- Commercial aptitude with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced ability in the use of Microsoft office and its applications
- Excellent spoken and written English and French
- Experienced and competent in drafting and delivering presentations.
SCOPE OF ROLE
- Principal sales contact for PSA and other customers within our clients group
- preparing Budgets, presentations etc
- Reporting in to the Sales Manager only
- Will be required to take responsibility for certain commercial projects as determined.
- Monitoring and maintenance of customer satisfaction
- Co-ordination of account activities and development of customer relationships
- Identify and develop new market opportunities in order to achieve sales and profitability objectives
- Co-ordination of bid team for all new quotes.
- Responsible for nomination of new programmes and completion of contracts
- Commercial performance of current and future business
- Annual productivity and business negotiations in general
- Customer account performance vs Key Business Measures
- Market and competition analysis
- Regular visits to customers to maintain excellent relationships
- Coordination of marketing new products and technology.
- Support with Business Planning
- Participation with developing strategic clients
- Respect Health Safety and Environmental Policies in order to protect yourself and others.