Up to €0.00 per annum + TBC
3 months ago
Morson International are looking for a Key Account Manager Energy in Johannesburg for our client who are a leading Global Telecommunications and Service provider in South Africa.
Locals or candidates already in SA who can legally work.
1. Develop annual business plan for Network Energy product domain. Understand and get insight into named account strategies, business development, and operations processes, steer potential requirements, and influence customers strategies, businesses, and operation regarding to Data Center Energy (or Network Energy) area.
2. Further relationships with the mid- and high-level customers. Independently gain insights into customers, develop the solution, bidding, and quotation for multiple product domains.
3. Execute the brand marketing activities following established branding strategies. Presentation and open speech capability on marketing events. Collect and analyse competitors information, participate in developing and executing competition strategy.
4. Achieve the data center facilities sales target via active marketing, solution promotion, customer engagement and so on.
5. Develop industry vision and engage with customers (telecom operators, system integrator, IT / industrial / electrical distributor, government / financial / industrial / scientific domain users) in Southern Africa.
6. Prioritize customer requirements for R&D and take responsibility for product's competitiveness.
7. Provide training to the colleagues working in different country and team to increase their competence and capability to sell Network Energy solution through regular training sessions.
- Good selling skills
- Effective communications skills
- Persuasive and Presentation skills
- Proven ability to work in a team
- Must be able to work in a structured manner
- Developed problem solving abilities
- Ability to multi task
Required Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Business Management, Marketing, ICT or related qualification will be an advantage
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 8 years sales experience in account and channel, preferred in OEM background At least 3 years sales experience within the ICT industry with the proven successful track record
- Working knowledge and experience selling complex technology solutions to customers
- Proven business development experience and ability to meet target
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generating of leads
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.