Up to £0.00 per annum
2 months ago
Position is for ESCHBORN
Morson International is working with a leading ICT solutions provider, whose products and solutions have been deployed in over 100 countries. As part of their continued growth strategy, my client is now recruiting for a sales focused Account Manager who has had experience operating within Germany' Digital Energy Sector, specifically UPS Datacenter SALES
- Owns, defines and develop strategy for targeted accounts and leads the implementation.
- Prospect and develop opportunities to partner with key stakeholders to envision, develop, and implement a location strategy for their organization
- Clearly articulate the strength and value proposition Develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of opportunities for business growth.
- Understand your customers' budgeting and acquisition processes Meets assigned accounts for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives defined by company management.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards, as well as maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Draw up business plan for each targeted market segment and define growth areas and specific action plans Responsible for the delivery of monthly reports for assigned accounts such as: market trends, competitors information and 3-month forecast, pipeline of opportunities, risk and issues.
- Bachelors/College Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science / Information Technology or Business Administration is preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment Knowledge of the power industry fiscal year, budgeting, and procurement cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills Must have strong leadership qualities, highly motivated, team player, goal oriented and success driven individual and able to work independently with minimum guidance.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills including good listening, probing, and qualification abilities Demonstrated experience to lead executive engagements to provide services
- Fluency in German and English is a must.
- Availability to Travel, mainly within Germany