€80000.00 - €120000.00 per annum + Benefits
2 months ago
Key Account Manager - Carrier
* Responsible for the overall management of core Customer Relationship activities based on solution perspective
* Understand customer needs and identify new business opportunities with key account
* Provide customer business plan as well as market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product and service portfolio development ideas.
* Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the key account.
* Drive increased revenue and profit to keep key account growth.
* Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans on yearly bases.
* At least more than 8 years telecom account sales experience.
* Experience in working with carrier customers in CXO level as well as decision makers.
* Experience in carrier customer is preferred
* Experience in working with CXO to align sales strategies.
* Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
* Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
* Fluency in German and English is a must.
* Must be eligible to work within the EU
What we offer:
We offer you an exciting professional career in one of the leading and fastest growing multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities in Germany and Western European
For more information please contact Tom Glover at Morson International