£400.00 - £450.00 per day
19 days ago
To support the real-time systematic testing of the family of security tools used to protect the company's G Suite services to ensure they are performing as expected and are not themselves a source of threat (through misuse or failure). Wherever possible, testing will be automated and likely to use the Micro Focus UFT in conjunction with Splunk.
The range of security features likely to be subjected to testing are:
* ID&A process and policies
* Dual factor authentication
* DLP detection functions
* Data classification functions
* SPAM and Phishing detection and prevention
* Email security settings
* Mobile Device Management.
The Junior Test Engineer will work under the direction of senior team members and will be responsible for:
* Test implementation
* Test execution
* Results analysis and reporting
* Splunk data extraction.
* Implementing tests to specified test requirements and high-level design
* Test debugging and execution
* Result analysis and reporting
* Experience with Microfocus UTF test automation tool
* Experience of scripting Splunk extraction queries