Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £27736.60 per annum
7 months ago
As a Junior Supervisor you will be employed in the Depth maintenance environment. The actions and decisions taken shall be limited to those actions authorised as governed by trade, experience and competence.
- Undertake and complete depth maintenance & diagnostic activities on an aircraft or components which may include, as appropriate, scheduled maintenance, component removals, inspections, repairs, modifications, fault rectifications, replacements and/or functional/system test.
- Reviews operational performance of aircraft components & systems. Analyse and diagnose faults to components & assemblies, apply diagnostic skills & knowledge to effect repairs or modify equipment or suggest improvements to procedures.
- Ensure that maintenance is undertaken to schedule and resolve any issues, escalate as required.
- Demonstrates a flexible and proactive attitude to carrying out responsibilities appropriate to the role and takes direction appropriately.
- Maintain personal task competencies for working on aircraft or components.
- Undertake support tasks within the Aircraft or component maintenance facility which are required to maintain compliance with the MOE and Functionally Mandated procedures (e.g. oversight checks, control of tooling / test equipment etc.)
Receive On The Job training activities and maintain personal Log Book for currency and recency.
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Completion of an Engineering Apprenticeship, ideally in Aeronautical Engineering, or Military equivalent apprenticeship / qualifications.
- Academic qualification for this role is a minimum of City & Guilds 2675 Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance or NVQ Level 3 Aeronautical related discipline.
- Typically 3+ years' experience including type, classed as fully competent with all required 'Authorities' in place.
- Aircraft platform training (on a/c requirement)
- Trade Principles training
- Computer literate