€205.00 - €245.00 per day
9 months ago
Junior Script Developer
Morson are recruiting for a Junior Script Developer to join our client in Luxembourg.
For this Junior Script Developer role you will be:
- Application packages have to be developed and:
-Gathering required information from the development teams, the product responsible person or the product vendor (installation prerequisites, how to install and customise …)
-Analysis of the application installation and configuration
-Development of the application package (App-V)
-Technical and integration testing on the supported platforms
-Move to a pre-production environment,
-Organisation and follow-up of functional tests with key users and product management
Develop specific procedures or tools to facilitate the installation, configuration and distribution of application packages (e.g. using PowerShell, VBscript or .NET).
- Prepare technical documentation of application packages, comprising user guides,documentation of procedures etc.
- MSI-based application packages must support the software distribution system used at the Institution, currently the LANDesk Management Suite.
- Integration of application packages in the Reference Configurations that the client uses for desktops, laptops, hybrid devices, servers and terminal servers.
- System integration testing needs to be carried out with all operating system versions that are supported (Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 64-bit editions on workstations, Windows Server 2008 R2 and 2012 R2 64-bit edition on servers).
- Minimum 3 years of relevant studies in IT or related field after secondary school.
- Minimum 4 years of specific expertise in a similar role.
If you are interested and have relevant qualifications and experience, apply now and I will be in touch with you shortly.
Alternatively, contact Connah O'Keeffe at Morson International for more information about this position.