TB - FAR - RC_1546512771
3 months ago
Vital Rail, part of Morson Group, are recruiting for an experienced and professional junior resource coordinator to join their busy and fast-paced Farnham branch.
Reports to: Business Operations Manager
To assist the Business Operations Manager in ensuring we provide a competent and compliant work force to the rail infrastructure through receipt of client orders, managing operative competencies and allocation of competent personnel. To oversee the administration of the office to ensure accuracy and to deputise where necessary.
- Upload applications to Peoplesoft
- Enter personnel and shift details onto the Peoplesoft planner on a weekly basis
- Download training report and organise training requests for sponsored personnel.
- Manage competence assessments for each sponsored personnel.
- Organise random D&A screening tests
- Assist with the manpower allocation for midweek and weekend works
- Hire and off hire vehicles and diesel cards for workforce
- PPE stock management, issue and ordering
- Period End Application Client Account queries
- Chase outstanding client purchase orders.
- Chase and liaise with client to amend client purchase orders
- Build relationships with existing clients
- Assist administrator with payroll queries on a weekly basis
- Ensure operatives submit time sheets weekly for payment
- Manage the payroll function when Administrator is on leave or absent from the office.
- Handle incoming calls and queries
Support the company in achieving its aims and objectives as set out in the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company from time to time.
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please email CVs to tom. bowles @ vital. uk. com