£30000 - £35000 per annum
17 days ago
Our client has a requirement for a Junior Project Manager to join the business on a Contract basis.
Purpose of the role:
- The Junior Project Manager will support the Programme Director and will take responsibility for updating the project plan.
- Manage/follow up on Actions, Decisions and RAID (risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies).
- An excellent opportunity to showcase your project management and administration skill set to contribute to a new central London contract.
- Support in oversight required across multiple business change initiatives/projects of varying duration and scope arranged across multiple work streams.
- Stepping in to support with project delivery objectives will occasionally be required.
- Interfacing with Operations.
Skills / Experience required:
- Experience of supporting Programme / Project Management throughout different project phases.
- Understanding of Project Life-cycle
- Proven experience in high quality Administrative support relating to systems and programme documentation
- Strong MS office skills including SharePoint, MS Project, Visio and Teams
- Experience of working with client groups / customer groups / suppliers
- Facilities management, estates or property support (preferred)
- PRINCE2 (or other equivalent project management qualification, preferred)
Please note the consultant looking after this position is Tahanee Twist