£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent Bens / £30-35,000
23 days ago
Morson International are proud to be supporting this well known, yet still growing ecommerce organisation in its search for a Junior Project Manager.
Based in Telford and reporting to the Senior Project Lead, the Junior Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of IT solutions and act as a key point of contact between the onshore/offshore, development, test and release management teams across multiple locations.
The Junior Project Manager will take ownership of change management processes across the teams to help support the Lead in larger strategic change.
Key aspects of the role will include:
* Work with the IT Delivery Manager, Technical Managers and 3rd Party suppliers to provide resource to achieve successful delivery of IT solutions across multiple project streams.
* Build detailed software delivery plans and track efforts against plan to deliver on committed dates.
* Mitigate risk to projects by understanding both overall project and IT delivery dependencies.
* Provide a point of resolution for issues escalated from the IT Delivery Manager, Technical Managers and Business Stakeholders on projects assigned.
* Show ownership to ensure successful IT delivery from a time, quality and budget perspective.
* Conform to pre-defined architecture and design principles to ensure all solutions are developed, tested and delivered in a consistent manner.
* Manage many projects simultaneously by being organised and a good planner.
* Management of mixed skill groups of people across multiple locations and functions.
* Co-ordinate development activities between onshore and offshore development teams to integrate their deliverables.
* Ensure the quality and completeness of code and documentation deliverables from the development and test teams.
* Bring innovation to the table to improve the ways in which the organisation works.
The successful Junior Project Manager will have experience in change management across software development teams. Although the role is a non-technical role, a sound understanding of the software development lifecycle is essential as is excellent stakeholder management skills.
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a proven track record in business analysis/project management looking to take the next step in the project management lifecycle. This role will offer great exposure across the business and offer a fun and collaborative environment to grow in.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV accordingly.