JOA - MB - LCT_1568201141
5 months ago
JUNIOR OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Responsible to: Operations Manager
Job Base: London Canning Town
- To provide an efficient and effective administration support service.
- Data input timesheet details for branch operatives to enable Payroll to process their pay.
- To be the first point of call for all payroll related queries
- Checking, collating and preparation of timesheets.
- Administering the Data Input process.
- Liaise with Payroll and Billing Departments at Head Office.
- Ensure all operatives have the correct PPE and associated Equipment. Ordering more when necessary
- Ensure operatives details are entered onto people soft and maintain a detailed file for each operative.
- Keep a record of an operative's un-availability
- Monitor training and assessment requirements of operatives
- Book training courses and assessments as required
- Provide operatives with joining instructions for courses and assessments
- Book accommodation for operatives where required
- Maintain levels of office stationary
- Manage petty cash
- To ensure that the branch administration is kept up to date and accurate to enable the smooth running of the branch with the required information easily accessible
- Scanning/electronic filing of relevant documents
- Receive and handle incoming calls and queries
- Take on-call duties when required
- Assist with labour resourcing
- General administration duties including filing, telephone answering, scanning, photocopying, e-mailing, typing
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time.