Up to €275.00 per annum
10 days ago
Morson International working with a global consultancy who are looking for a Junior Network Engineer/Administrator to join their team in Luxembourg. This is initially an 8 months contract with the chance of extension.
You will be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services managed by the ICT unit. The tasks will include:
- Administer and operate solutions in scope
- Involvement in ITIL transition, operation and/or continual service improvement phase
- Create Request for Changes and schedule maintenance activities
- Interface with manufacturer support
- Leads field teams
- Involvement in ITIL, transition, operation and/or continual service improvement.
- Post-secondary education studies of minimum 3 years in computer science or related field certified by diploma or 3 years of experience in addition to the experience 3-year experience requirement below
- Minimum 3 years relevant hands-on experience in network engineering technologies (e.g. CISCO, HP, Juniper, F5, EMC, PALO ALTO, BLUECOAT, Checkpoint, etc).
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of (converged) IP-network technologies
- Knowledge of IP, Gigabit Ethernet, VoIP, unified communications and Wireless-based technology or Firewall, load balancing, application security, threat management, cryptography or other security technologies
- Understanding of fundamental and advanced security concepts
- Presentation and communication skills are a plus
- Solid documentation skills in English
- Working knowledge, written and spoken, of English required. Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus.
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and we will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Paul from Morson for more information.