Training and amazing bens
about 2 months ago
This global IT Services Provider are seeking a team member to join their team of expert 24/7 Secure managed service engineers as a Level 2 Network Engineer or Junior Network Engineer. If you Service Desk Analyst or 2nd Line Support Analyst with a real passion to develop your Cisco and Networking skills, you could be exactly what we're looking for.
- Manage and Troubleshoot issues relating to:
- LAN connections
- Remote access VPN
- Cisco Switches and Routers
- Process and remedy monitoring alerts as well as identification and escalation of high impact alerts;
- Monitor and manage tickets & queues, and take responsibility for the life cycle of incidents and service requests;
- Be part of the 2nd Line Network Team for all support related telephone calls / remote support;
- Proficiently carry out day-to-day health checks through various platforms;
The ideal 2nd Line Network Engineer will have:
- An excellent customer service attitude and enthusiasm for solving problems and creating technical solutions
- A solid understanding of Windows Desktop 10 and some Windows Server 2012/2016
- Basic VMware experience
- Willingness to develop your Cisco skills
- Desired but unessential criteria: CCNA
This role requires the 2nd Line Network Engineer to hold current SC Clearance or be willing to be vetted to SC level.
In return you can expect am amazing benefits package the includes ongoing training and development through Pluralsight, 4 x Dependant pay out, family medical care, Income Protection, 25 days holiday with an option to buy 10 more days, up to 15% pension and a generous 15% shift allowance.