Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
£32000 - £32500 per annum + Overtime
about 1 month ago
Junior Mechanical Supervisor
£32,491 + Overtime
My client is committed to providing a great employee experience in a supportive and engaging environment.
Some but not all the benefits you can expect to enjoy -
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Competitive money purchase pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- Excellent career and learning and development opportunities
For more than a century, my client, the Aerospace and Defence Company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly-skilled engineering services. They help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure and specialist training.
About the role
My client is looking to recruit a Junior Mechanical Supervisor on a full time, permanent basis.
- Undertake and supervise tasked maintenance & diagnostic activities on an aircraft or components which may include, as appropriate, Aircraft Ground Handling, flight servicing, aircraft role changes, AD embodiments, component removals, inspections, repairs, modifications, fault rectifications, replacements and/or functional/system test.
- Reviews operational performance of aircraft components & systems. Analyse and diagnose faults to components & assemblies, apply diagnostic skills & knowledge to effect repairs or modify equipment or suggest improvements to procedures.
- Ensure that your team complete maintenance to schedule and resolve any issues, escalate as required.
- Demonstrates a flexible and proactive attitude to carrying out responsibilities appropriate to the role and takes direction appropriately.
- Maintain personal task competencies for working on aircraft or components and those of people under your control
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need to have completed an Engineering Apprenticeship, ideally in Aeronautical Engineering, or Military equivalent apprenticeship / qualifications, City & Guilds 2675 Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance or NVQ Level 3 Aeronautical related discipline and extensive Supervisor experience including type, classed as fully competent with all required 'Authorities' in place.
What else do I need to know?
- The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
To APPLY for this role please use the apply button below or if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact John Ward on 0161 707 1516 or