Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey, N. Wales, Wales
6 months ago
Junior Mechanical Supervisor
- Undertake and supervise tasked maintenance & diagnostic activities on an aircraft or components which may include, as appropriate, Aircraft Ground Handling, flight servicing, aircraft role changes, AD embodiments, component removals, inspections, repairs, modifications, fault rectifications, replacements and/or functional/system test.
- Reviews operational performance of aircraft components & systems. Analyse and diagnose faults to components & assemblies, apply diagnostic skills & knowledge to effect repairs or modify equipment or suggest improvements to procedures.
- Ensure that your team complete maintenance to schedule and resolve any issues, escalate as required.
- Demonstrates a flexible and proactive attitude to carrying out responsibilities appropriate to the role and takes direction appropriately.
- Maintain personal task competencies for working on aircraft or components and those of people under your control
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need to have completed an Engineering Apprenticeship, ideally in Aeronautical Engineering, or Military equivalent apprenticeship / qualifications, City & Guilds 2675 Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance or NVQ Level 3 Aeronautical related discipline and extensive Supervisor experience including type, classed as fully competent with all required Authorities in place.
What else do I need to know?
The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.