Up to £0.00 per annum
21 days ago
Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer
Salary £20,000 - £23,000
May client are looking for a Graduate Mechanical Design Engineer. As a Graduate Design engineer, you will be working for a world leading UK manufacturer of bespoke equipment for use in the oil and gas sectors. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter confident to work alone and as part of a team, and engage with the production staff on product enhancements.
- The Graduate Engineer will be assisted by the Senior Engineers and will be involved in numerous projects at various levels of the design process.
- Assisting the Senior Design Engineers with 3D CAD support, part/assembly creation, product documentation and literature.
- Modifying existing product designs from a given specification to an agreed timescale
- Working with Production staff and senior engineers on Engineering Change request
- Work as part of a team designing new products from concept through to production release
- Work within a multi-disciplined team environment
- To generate part, sub-assemblies, top level assembly models, detailed drawings and bill of materials ensuring they are to the agreed standards and within specification
- Hands on role that involves testing and measuring components and assemblies with assistance from the Senior Engineering Team
- Using the latest CAD software (Solidworks), and Solidworks FE Analysis
- Proven experience in the use of 3D CAD modelling (Solidworks)
- Mechanical design engineering experience (1+ Years in industry or placement)
- A degree or Apprenticeship (HNC, HND) in a Mechanical Engineering discipline
- A positive attitude with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Project
- Design of sheet metal / fabricated components and assemblies
- Design for Assembly & Design for Manufacture (DFA/DFM)Graduate Design / Solidworks / University
If you are interested please send me a copy of your CV / 0161 707 1516