about 1 month ago
My client is looking for a Junior HR Business partner for our Integrated Facilities Manager business line.
My client is a professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate. They help organisations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
London, UK - Canary Wharf - Bank Street
The role of the Junior HR Business partner is to provide strategic and hands-on support to the Account leadership team, partnering with them to agree people initiatives that drive business results both now and in the future.
What this job involves
* Transition and integration of transferring employees to the client
* Coordinate all annual HR processes across the regional Account ensuring these processes are aligned with IFM HR and local HR plans, and messaging is consistent.
* Resource and succession planning - in close cooperation with the Account leadership and local HR teams, identify future resourcing needs
* Recruitment - Own recruiting process for most senior/critical positions for the region and liaise with in-country recruiting teams to drive Account recruitment at a local level. Provide constructive guidance on process improvements and effective staffing/hiring techniques to hiring managers, along with proactive consultative advice on current trends in recruitment and relevant market developments to all key stakeholders.
* Talent development - Manage talent review process, performance management, and employee growth programs
* Able to resolve general HR quires
* Be the point of escalation for all HR issues across the regional account.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
* General HR professional skills and experience with a proven track of being a business partner with a leadership team.
* Generalist experience with one or more functional expertise, ideally in recruitment or talent management.
* A good understanding and background of leadership and organisational development, HR systems and business processes, recruiting, rewards and recognition, performance management.
* Track record of delivering outstanding results in a matrix organisation.
* Experience in a HR BP role across the EMEA region (Desirable)
* Ideally experience in a facilities management service provider (Desirable)
* CIPD Qualified (Desirable)
* Experience using Workday system (Desirable)