Morson are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agency, with over 40 years’ experience, a turnover in excess of £800 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world’s biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Compliance Administrator to join the rail compliance team based at our modern, purpose-built offices in Trafford Park (close to Media City and the Trafford Centre). Supporting a busy team, the purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective administration support service across the business area, ensuring that all contractors working for us have the correct documentation to enable them to work safely and in compliance with all client rules. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that candidates’ application documentation is distributed correctly
- Checking that completed packs are 100% correct before submitting for sponsorship
- Collating documentation and creating a personnel file for each candidate
- Conducting pre-employment checks such as proof of ID and references for each candidate
- Ensuring all medical documentation, skills tests, and other certificates are current and valid for all candidates
- Monitoring and notifying the relevant parties regarding training, assessments, sponsorship, and competency expiry dates
- Managing the database to accurately record personal details and other relevant information for all candidates
- General administration including responding and processing incoming queries
The suitable candidate for this role will have good organisational and communication skills (particularly telephone manner), the ability to work to deadlines, and excellent attention to detail. Good IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel, are required. Previous experience in a fast-paced administration role is preferable but not essential as full training will be given.
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and free onsite parking. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it’s like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service’s ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.