I am looking to recruit Travel Advisers for a 4 month contract starting on the 22nd March in Nottingham.
You will need to be available for an interview on 14th March, which will take place in a NG1 postcode.
The right candidate will be required to:
- Work the following hours, Tuesday – Friday 2-7pm and Saturday 10-4pm, the rate of pay is £10p/h
- Work outdoors throughout the project
- Knock on doors in residential areas of Nottingham to advise residents on alternative travel methods to help improve their health/fitness as well as reducing the congestion and pollution
- Assist in the collation and delivery of material, the information provided by the residents will be collated on a tablet (provided by the client)
We are looking for:
- Motivated, reliable individuals with excellent communication skills
- The ability to work without supervision is essential, however you will be paired up with another colleague on your day to day duties
- Good communication and listening skills
- The ability to converse with a wide variety of people is essential for this position
Previous experience of personal travel planning is an advantage.
For more information please contact Charlotte Kirton on 0161 707 1516